Boating in Canada News

for – providing boating information since 1996

30 May 2009

Passports required to enter the U.S. by Boat

Starting Monday, June 1, 2009, everyone will need a passport to enter the U.S. by land or boat. Also accepted: NEXUS card, FAST Free and Secure Trade card, or enhanced drivers licence (in provinces where available). (Canada has not changed any requirements to enter Canada from the States.) [Homeland Security | U.S. Customs & Border Protection (CBP)]

Labels: , , , , ,


Post a comment

<< Home