Boating in Canada News

for BoatingInCanada.com – providing boating information since 1996

10 June 2009

"Element Quest" plans circumnavigation

Ken Kell and Ashley Acheson of Ontario purchased a 15 metre (48') pilot-house cutter, renamed "Element Quest", with plans to take the sailboat on a 35,000-mile circumnavigation. Kell is a longtime extreme sports athlete known for snowboarding, skydiving and climbing is a trained chef. They are signing on crew online for various legs of the voyage from ocean to coastal cruising.
[News: fosters.com | adrenalinsports.ca/thequest]

4 Comments:

At November 12, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At November 17, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you to the people who have helped me to get in touch with Ken Kell. We are now in contact if you could please disregard my posting on November 12 2009

 
At July 12, 2011, Anonymous Gene Partridge said...

This is Gene Partridge of Zephyrhills FL.
In November 2009 Ken was in touch with me but only once and he has not tried to contact me or pay the $6888. He owes me for the boat he purchased from me in 2009. it is now July 2011 and i have made many Emails and calls but with out any return calls or Emails from Ken Kell. Adrenalin Sports use to be his business http://www.adrenalinsports.ca/thequest/ But I see no activity on his web site any more. I feel what he has done to me was very dishonest and would like others to use caution when dealing with him. Best of luck to all that know him and hope he does not use you the way he used me.

 
At August 09, 2011, Blogger mwinslade said...

the Element Quest stay at the Prescott Park Marina in Portsmouth NH rang up a considerable bill and left in the night with out paying the bill this man is a thief with a boat....M. Winslade Dockmaster,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home